Cascade Cottage was designed and built by Malcolm Bethune. A person who shares a passion for travelling and exploring.
Design and simplicity are at our core; when you book with us, you’re guaranteed to have an extraordinary experience.
From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll feel the special Cascade Cottage country house hospitality and luxury. Our super soft linen, perfect aspect and exceptional design are only part of the story. Take a look at our site to learn more, and book your off-grid escape from Brisbane today.
Accessibility & Sustainability
As a family we care for the future of our children and our environment. We are committed to accessibility for our guests and evolving our sustainability practices.
- We generate and use our own solar power at Cascade Cottage. This means any electricity used here has zero emissions!
- We harvest our own drinking water and treat all our waste environmentally on-site.
- We provide pantry bins and a waste station so guests can separate their waste to minimise the amount that goes to landfill.
- We provide full-size, rather than single-use, complimentary bathroom essentials.
- We source as many products, amenities and services as possible from local sources to minimise food / product miles.
- We promote and employ from our local community.
- We are an inclusive destination. Our 'Country House' is accessible for people with disability.